AFT Free NinjaTrader Automated Trading Strategy downloads
Plug and Trade
NinjaTrader is a FREE trade platform for advanced charting, market analytics, development & simulation
100% Free powered Forex Factory, economic News for the week, day for the major currency countrys.
AFT8 for NinjaTrader 8 Pending Release
Coming soon! Please connect to AFT for news of the pending AFT8 release for NinjaTrader 8
Recommended PC Spec.
- You will need a modern Spec PC with a decent internet connection!
- Intel Core i7 or better, AMD Ryzen 7 or 9
- 16GB or better RAM
- SSD Hard drive – Samsung NVME EVO recommended
- Dual or triple Monitor Video Card
- ASUS motherboard AFT preferred brand
- ASUS Tuff Book our favorite gaming laptop for trading
Downloads Digitally Signed by MicroTrends Ltd
Please note AFT downloads are code signed installers and the binaries inside are code signed and protected and securely stored on s3 Amazon. You may need to disable or approve any overzealous AntiVirus messages -we cater for the main ones Norton, Symantec etc, but there are literally 100s of low quality AV software with sometimes incorrect messages, we can not waste time and support free users/traders with non main stream AV messages preventing downloading or installing issues due to false positives,
Support & Assistance
AFT8 & NinjaTrader 8 News
Coming soon!! please connect to AFT for news of the pending AFT8 release for NinjaTrader 8
Connect to AFT for updates, Upgrades, videos, news, tips & Webinars
For webinars, free trading tips, tricks, videos guides, news & product updates and upgrades to for the AFT8 pending release please connect to us below for announcements.
- Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/algofuturestrader
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/futuresalgo
- Subscribe to the AFT You Tube Video channel
- Subscribe to the AFT blog and newsletter for tips, tricks guides and news
- Follow new articles at the new AFT 24/7 help center
Note when signing to the Blog/News List the system will send 1 email of the weekly round up 1 per week if any news posts are made. For Webinars and promos we might send a separate mail to the news letter list.