Hybrid automated day trader 100% FREE for sim, demo, back-test, replay & evaluation trading
AlgoFuturesTrader (AFT) is a Free hybrid automated futures day trading multi algo, multi time frame trade system, featuring manual, semi auto and fully automated trade entry & fully automatic trade management for retail futures trading for the NinjaTrader trade platform
FREE Turnkey ready to use day trading Emini Micro Indices futures workspaces
How good are you at day trading Futures? Find out for FREE! Risk FREE!
Learn to safely day trade futures in the live market using paper money -sim money, practice risk free on the NinjaTrader trading simulator with ready to use turnkey settings and workspaces for Session Open Breakout trading and Trend Trading reversal and pullback continuation trading.
Plug and Play Algo trading futures has never been easier, simply download & Install AFT, start NinjaTrader, connect to a futures data feed & open an AFT Turnkey workspace, the trading systems will appear on chart and are ready for simulator trading micro equity Index futures!
GET STARTED 100% FREE Day Trading Futures with AFT & NinjaTraderLearn to trade risk free Sim, Demo, Test, Replay & Practice account trading , work part time or full time day trading futures from your home or office using the NinjaTrader Free Trade Platform with AFT turnkey trading system settings and workspaces, simply download, install, connect and trade. When you have learned to day trade futures consistently, at your discretion you can get getting funded to trade futures or visit NinjaTrader Brokerage for more details for personal trading accounts.
- FREE Algorithmic Futures Day Trading System for the NinjaTrader desktop trade platform
- FREE trading group access: Live Market Trading commentary calls and mentoring with live streaming algo server
- FREE Alpha Web Trader Access: Realtime Day Trading Tools for Futures, ETFs and FAANG
Plug and Trade - Turnkey Trading Systems for day trading futures
Simply Install, Connect & Trade. Learn and practice risk free on the NinjaTrader trading simulator with ready to use turnkey settings and workspaces for Session Open Breakout trading and Trend Trading reversal and pullback continuation trading. Start NinjaTrader, connect to a futures data feed & open an AFT Turnkey workspace, the trading systems will appear on chart and are ready for simulator trading micro equity Index futures.
NinjaTrader and AFT Quick Start GuidancePLEASE NOTE: for installation, setup, trouble-shooting and how to use AFT features please see:
Our goal is very simple, buck the trend of the retail trading ecosystem with disruptive pricing, ethics, real deal tools and to create as many winners as possible and do it for free until they are live trading and that is our mission!!
We really developed and trade with our proprietary trading systems and even better, AFT allows you to trade and learn risk free on the simulator, demo, replay trading with the Free NinjaTrader Platform, with ready to trade turnkey settings and workspaces to provide the trader the best chance of success with no risk or outlay -the only time you would pay for a license is for premium features or a live trading license. For learn information visit our about page or click here for why AFT
Why buy Trading software before you know it works for you?
Why buy software or pay for a trial when you can use AFT free for Sim Forever! Trading is hard enough, no need to spend your trading capital or break the bank learning to trade or buying expensive trading software that probably wont work.!!! Try trading at your own pace and then decide if it works for you.
Real Deal Trading Software
AFT as used for commercial futures fund trading now brought to you for retail day trading futures via the NinjaTrader trade platform
What is AFT?
AlgoFuturesTrader (AFT) is a NinjaTrader plugin, a purpose-built specialist algorithmic futures day trading proprietary trading system providing multiple algorithmic models such as: trend following, trend pullback continuation, session open range breakout system, OCO Breakout/News Trading, Momentum Trend Trading. Hybrid semi-autonomous trade entry & fully automatic trade management system for Micro/EMini futures trading for the NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 trade platform, built with institutional grade day trading futures trade engine by a real deal algo trader & quantitative developer.
- AFT7 is a multi-algorithmic signal multiple timeframe trader
- up to 6 signals can be switched on/off during trading
- up to 10 timeframes can be consolidated into a filter using the 3 tier traffic light filter system and the trend correlation “AlphaBias TrendOmeter”
- Algo Trade Entry modes Supported are Manual, Semi Automatic and Fully automatic
- Algo Trend Manager Modes: Fully automatic and real-time interactive NinjaBuddy UI
AFT is a hybrid fully/semi automated day trading system for the NinjaTrader Trade Platform.
Hybrid means you can manually place a trade, semi automatically trade the next trade and stop or fully automatically take all until your money management cash goals are met or session ends. AFT was designed & built by the pioneer of hybrid trading systems for NinjaTrader, developer & professional algo trader Tom Leeson of MicroTrends.
AFT is the NinjaTrader ultimate trading system plugin for traders who are looking to day trade futures with a professional fully or semi automated trade entry system with fully automated trade, order, position, risk and money management. Download your free ninjatrader trade Strategy
AFT is a complete trading methodology & trade automation technology, is the only purpose built Hybrid Semi/Fully Automated Trading System for the NinjaTrader Free Trade Platform providing popular micros futures trading free for demo/sim trading risk free with no time limit or pressure. You get to learn to trade in your own time and decide if you are good enough to live trade with no nonsense trading tools and support.
YES! AFT is 100% free forever for trading all futures for sim, demo, replay testing, evaluation & practice
- AFT is 100% free forever for sim, demo, replay, back testing, forward testing for all futures – no catches, no time-limits
- AFT is 100% free forever for evaluation trading* with Trade2Earn, OneUpTrader, Top Step trader, Lee Loo Trading and Apex Trader Funding
- Automatic free 30 Day AFT Ultimate Lease live trading license to test all features for AFT7 and AFT8
- FREE trading group access:Live Market Trading commentary calls and mentoring – 9AM Est Mon to Fri
- FREE Alpha Web Trader Access: Web Day Trading Tools for Futures, ETFs and FAANGM.
So what does free trading systems really mean?
- AFT is free forever for both sim and live versions of the NinjaTrader Platform – when in Global Simulation Mode: On
- AFT Live Trading License only required for real money live account trading – when in Global Simulation Mode: Off
- AFT Free version will continue to work with live trading modes of NinjaTrader, some features will be disabled:
- AFT indicator Signals & Alerts
- TrendOmeter display
- Live account real money algo trading
* Note: If your Trade Capital provider is not listed we can enable it for your free evaluation trading 1 month ultimate license with renewal via the Help Desk, see the following links for the information required:
- AFT is 100% free for sim, demo, testing & get funded evaluation trading
- Get funded to trade futures and trade for a living or part time from the home or office
- Send your NinjaTrader Machine ID to support with a screenshot of the account and system to qualify etc.
Trading & Risk 101
Trading is simple but not easy, please do it safely and don't rush, it takes a lot of practice & stoicism, wining and losing cycles are expected! 5 quick tips to consider!
- Impatience: FOMO - Fear of missing out, never rush to live money trade! Get consistent success sim trading 1 to 3 months then decide.
- Trade Capital: Get funded to day trade futures with a trading capital provider, no need to use your funds learning to trade.
- Micro Futures: Start with the smallest futures instruments such as Micro lots 1 to 3 lots to scale out
- Risk: Always use the smallest risk position sizing possible for example 1% or less of trade capital per trade
- Trade a plan: Don't chase the market or over-trade, focus on a systematic approach get consistent, trade the plan & keep stats.
- Learn & Trade risk free on the sim, demo account in NinjaTrader for free forever - AFT has no time limit, when you are ready and have proven to yourself that you are able to be successful at your own pace, you can consider live trading futures with AFT and NinjaTrader at your own discretion. Accelerate learning with a 1 to 1 day trading futures coaching but even then don't rush to live trade, put the learning into practice attend our Free Futures Day Trading Group for live market coaching voice and streaming at 9AM EST to 11.30 EST Mon to Fri.
- Winning & Losing Cycles. You need to experience at least 1 to 3 months to see the typical cycles of the market and news cycles weeks of the months. You might start on a winning cycle on sim and suffer from recency bias, thinking its always easy to trade and rush to go live only to get hit by a losing cycle in live money trading and then pull the plug and freak out then you will miss the next winning cycle taking all the losers and missing all the winners the double whammy of trading!
- There is No short cut, it takes time, get a routine, practice and wait until you are consistent month to month on the sim at your discretion and then consider live money, or if you are certain sure you got the ability at the start, at the very least get funded to trade with a 3rd party trading capital so they take the risk...! You may well catch a longer term easy phase of trading from the get go, and make good but eventually it will happen you will get a drawdown and a string of loses...losing days and even weeks may occur but if you the trader are consistent over the long term month to month you can succeed.
AFT Sales, Support & Help Guidance
- For all AFT queries & quick start guidance visit AFT support
- Visit the AFT 24/7 help center for articles, FAQ and help
- AFT Quick Start Guidance
- AFT Getting Started Videos
- NinjaTrader Platform support