YES! AFT is 100% free forever for trading all futures for sim, demo, replay testing, evaluation & practice
- AFT is 100% free forever for sim, demo, replay, back testing, forward testing for all futures - no catches, no time-limits
- AFT is 100% free forever for evaluation trading* with Trade2Earn, OneUpTrader, Top Step trader and Lee Loo Trading.
- Automatic free 30 Day AFT Ultimate Lease live trading license to test all features for AFT7 and AFT8
- FREE trading group access:Live Market Trading commentary calls and mentoring - 9AM Est Mon to Fri
- FREE Alpha Web Trader Access: Web Day Trading Tools for Futures, ETFs and FAANGM.
So what does free trading systems really mean?
- AFT is free forever for both sim and live versions of the NinjaTrader Platform - when in Global Simulation Mode: On
- AFT Live Trading License only required for real money live account trading - when in Global Simulation Mode: Off
- AFT Free version will continue to work with live trading modes of NinjaTrader, some features will be disabled:
- AFT indicator Signals & Alerts
- TrendOmeter display
- Live account real money algo trading
* Note: If your Trade Capital provider is not listed simply contact us via support so we can enable it for your free evaluation trading. 1 month ultimate license with renewal , simply send a screenshot of the account and system to qualify etc.
For more information about trade capital evaluation licensing please view the following link- AFT Licensing Info evaluation trading
AFT Free Version
- For full functionality and to avoid any popup reminders, switch “Global Simulation Mode: On”or obtain a license for the components requiring a license.
- Using NinjaTrader with “Global Simulated mode Off” connected to a live account connection requires a live trading license for:
- AFT Indicators
- AFT TrendOmeter
- AFT AlgoTrader
How to buy AFT Licenses
- Save 15% with this coupon code “AFT15%”
- Simply view the Price comparison and AFT Online Shop at algofuturestrader.com
Global Sim mode Info On/Off
Global Simulated Mode is ignored for all account connections for sim/demo/replay,backtest. However if you are connected to a live trading account with Global Simulated Mode – Off that means NinjaTrader is ready for live trading and AFT assumes you are live trading and flags this notice if you have no live trading licenses for the modules you are using.
- You can use non licensed AFT with “Global Simulated mode On” – control center > File > Global Simulated mode > Checked
- NT7 Global Sim Node
- NT8 Global Sim Node
AFT Sales, Support & Help Guidance
- For all AFT queries & quick start guidance visit AFT support
- Visit the AFT 24/7 help center for articles, FAQ and help
- AFT Quick Start Guidance
- AFT Getting Started Videos
- NinjaTrader Platform support