In this weeks Algo Futures Trader Weekly Market Roundup, AFT Trader John looks at the entire week of trades in the MYM. You will see why you want to be long if the market is above its opening price and why you want to be short if the market is below its opening price. See how AFT7 and AFT8 are able to take advantage of this premise by utilizing a simple opening range breakout trade.
The AFT onboarding page and AFT Trading Group – discord server, links details below:
AFT Trader John Weekly Trade Roundup Info. Each week AFT Trader John we will be showing a summary of the trades, futures trading systems and methods with Algo Futures Trader automated breakout strategy on the live market using the NinjaTrader Platform. More depth and coverage each week as this new series starts to take shape.
Trade for free Forever on sim, demo, test & practice accounts risk free!
- AFT is 100% free forever for sim, demo, replay, back testing, forward testing for all futures
- AFT is 100% free forever for evaluation trading
- Prop Firms Trading Capital Providers
- Practice on the sim/demo until you are making a weekly/Monthly profit
- Use Risk Capital to Trade or Get funded by a Prop Firm such as:
- Trade part-time or full-time from home or the office, trade for a living trading or supplement your salary.
- AFT License required when NinjaTrader is connected to a real money live account with Global Simulation Mode: Off – Live Trading
- AFT comes with a free 30 day live trading license AFT Ultimate providing access to all AFT Features for AFT7 and AFT8
Plug and Trade – Turnkey Trading Systems for day trading futures
Simply Install, Connect. Learn and practice with ready to use turnkey settings and workspaces for Session Open Automated Breakout strategy and Trend Trading reversal and pullback continuation trading. Start NinjaTrader, connect to a futures data feed & open an AFT Turnkey workspace, the trading systems will appear on chart and are ready for simulator trading micro equity Index futures.